Pages

Rebelfone Reviews

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

For me, there is no other international roaming plan better than Europe Cell Phone Rental offered by Rebelfone. You might consider my Rebelfone Reviews to be prejudiced, and yes I agree they are! Who would not appreciate seamless connectivity, affordable rates, approximately 85% less than our regular cellular roaming rates?
This is not the right time to be spendthrift and spend money without thought and consideration. It is absolutely no joke to visit Italy when flying has become dearer, at such a time if Rebelfone’s country specific Italy Cell Phone Rental, can bring down your calling rates, then why not?

This has only prompted me to write a review myself as I was not very satisfied with online Rebelfone Reviews. They have not fully appreciated their plans and shown how effortlessly one can receive a call with Italy Cell Phone Rental.

To get a real insight on their plans, tariff rates and about country specific and Global SIM cards, one can log on to their site http://www.rebelfone.com/ . It would give you a complete idea of their rates, which change with season. On $1 rental charge one can rent Europe Cell Phone Rental and be a part of merrymaking in London, Scotland and other parts of Europe.

Also, the company makes sure to provide time-to-time offers and discounts which further add delight to customer experience. Personally I have used their Italy Cell Phone Rental during my last year Europe trip. I was getting Europe plan also, but since had to spend most of my time in Italy, so it suited me best way. I enjoyed uninterrupted network and there was no call dropping problem. In addition they give easy online recharge, so your cell is never out of balance even while you are on international roaming.

Enjoy your stay in Italy, Germany or in any other European country with Rebelfone’s International Roaming SIM cards.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013