Pages

Use Rebelfone’s USA SIM Card and Mobile Phone Rental for Comfort and Convenience.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Travelling to America can be loads of entertainment if you are backed with postpaid or prepaid SIM card USA. Your regular SIM card and mobile phone will not work in the country as it follows a different network.

Last month before travelling to America I approached Rebelfone for my postpaid USA SIM card to use with my own mobile phone. The company was offering USA Cell phone Rental at $4.99 (with $4.99 credit). The best part of the parcel was that it came with a 7 day return policy, which stated that I could return the parcel to the company within 7 days if I was not happy with their product. I really liked this return policy and I felt even more confident for ordering my USA SIM card and mobile phone rental package. It offered very economical call rates. I could receive incoming calls for $0.15 and make local calls within USA at $0.15. I could also retrieve my voicemails for $0.15.

Besides offering economical call rates, Rebelfone’s USA SIM card and mobile phone rental service offered me the convenience of using my own mobile phone in a foreign country. I am glad for choosing this service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013