Pages

Why RebelFone’s International SIM cards are the best Choice for Me

Sunday, January 1, 2012

I am a diehard fan of the international SIM cards that RebelFone offers. These are the best option for global travelers, as they offer a lot of advantages to you. I learnt this through my own experience with RebelFone and another service provider I won’t name here.

I first heard about international SIM cards in general while researching connectivity solutions for my month long trip to the USA some months back. I got a USA SIM card from a so-called ‘international’ telecom service provider. However, the USA SIM card I got turned out to be really useless, in terms of providing me network coverage and clear signals. And it was very expensive to rent, and use too.


That’s when a friend who was studying in the US recommended RebelFone’s USA SIM card to me. I got it while I was in the USA, quite easily, and I must say that it was much more affordable and simpler to use RebelFone’s card. That’s why I decided to get a couple of their global SIM cards when our family was planning to go on a world tour later this year. These global SIM cards give you coverage in more than 200 countries and free incoming in over 70 nations. This time too, we had a great experience with RebelFone’s global SIM cards. That’s why I will always stick to Rebelfone whenever it comes to international SIM cards.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013