Pages

International SIM Cards - How I found the one I needed from Rebelfone

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Your job might make it necessary for you to travel abroad frequently and in such cases, staying in touch with your family as well as co workers through global roaming SIM cards or country specific SIMs, like, say, a UK SIM card, is the most cost-effective communication option. Without international SIM cards, you will spend a lot on international roaming charges and ISD call rates. I found this out myself the hard way when I foolishly tried using my local SIM on a trip to Europe.

I was confronted with a huge bill when I got home. I realized that I should have taken the advice of my friends and got some international SIM cards for myself. But at that point in time, I didn’t have enough information about these cards. So I was not sure what I needed. For instance, I didn’t know that choosing a UK SIM card was best if you traveled frequently to the UK, and very little elsewhere.

So I decided to thoroughly research these SIM cards on the web before my next trip. There were a lot of online telecom service providers that claimed to offer the best global roaming SIM cards, but I was not satisfied with many of them. Some of them didn’t give much information about their plans, so I was naturally wary about trusting them; some of them had lots of information about their products and services, but their plans were quite costly. I seemed to be stuck between dodgy websites, and reputed but expensive online service provides.

Then I came across the website of Rebelfone, which is a renowned telecom services provider based in Greenwich, USA. It has partnerships with 38 mobile networks across the world, which allows it to offer an extensive list of local country specific SIM cards that offer free incoming and outgoing calls at wholesale rates to its customers. So be it a UK SIM card or a Chinese SIM card or even a Indonesian SIM card, you can get all the types of global roaming SIM cards that you want here.

What’s more, these SIM cards are very affordably priced, so you will save a lot of money, like I did. The company also provides a very supportive customer service network, which helped me clear all my doubts. They helped me to choose a plan that was most apt for me, in fact. (I got a UK SIM card as that was the country I visited the most often.) They shipped my new number to me well before my departure so I could distribute it to all my friends before I left. I really recommend Rebelfone’s services to all global travelers!

1 comments:

  1. Rent said...:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013