Pages

International Cell Phone Rental – Most Important Item when Travelling out of America

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What is the most important thing you need to carry when traveling out of America? Apart from your necessary documents, it is the reliable services of an international cell phone rental company, which is a must have before leaving America.

American mobile phones work on a different frequency network and most of them do not work in other countries. So even if you are going on a brief trip, you won’t be able to use your own mobile phone. You will have to either buy or rent an overseas cell phone from an international cell phone rental company so that you can enjoy  uninterrupted connectivity abroad.


Last year as I was planning a family vacation to South Africa, I thought I would go for an international cell phone rental plan for my Africa tour. I went to an international wireless telecom company and got myself an overseas cell phone on rent and a travel SIM card that was supposed to function in Africa. I was very happy as I thought that I won’t miss any important calls with the overseas cell phone that I had got. But the services of the travel SIM were very bad and I could hardly get any coverage in the remote areas. I faced several problems using the phone itself. So this year I decided to go to another service provider when I was planning to go to Europe. One of my coworkers suggested Rebelfone for their excellent Europe cell phone rental plans and Europe SIM cards. He travels frequently to Europe and he said that their Europe cell phone rental plan was the best he had ever seen. So I checked out Rebelfone’s website. The company was offering a wide range of products and services for global travelers, that too at very reasonable prices.

I went for a Europe cell phone rental plan with a GSM unlocked cell phone on rent and a Europe SIM card. I received my parcel within the next three days and left for my trip. It went absolutely fine. I could use my overseas cell phones without any hassles, everywhere I went. I would really recommend Rebelfone to anyone going on a trip outside America.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013