Pages

Transverse the Globe with Rebelfone's International Cell Phone Rental Services

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Traveling out of America without the reliable services of an international cell phone rental service is similar to asking for unnecessary troubles. Americans phones do not work outside the geographical boundaries of the country. Therefore, in order to keep yourself actively connected to people back home, you need the convenience of having a mobile handset at your disposal with a country specific SIM card. There are many global cellular phone rental companies that provide unlocked GSM cell phones for using abroad.



I run an independent garment designing unit and some of my important clients are from Australia. Therefore, I often travel to the country for meeting my clients. Before my last visit, my neighbor told me about the services of Rebelfone, one of the leading international wireless telecom solution providers of the country. After going through the website of the company, I realized that they had several options for the global travelers including country specific SIM cards, Global SIM card, Europe SIM Card, international cell phone rental, and satellite solutions. On reexamining the costs for their Australia cell phone rental and SIM card, I could easily access that I was spending a pretty good amount till now on expensive global roaming services.

Rebelfone offers cellular phone rental for Australia at just $2 per day. Besides this, the company charges a $14.99 set up fee. Analyzing the benefits of the Australia cell phone rental services coupled with Australia SIM card, I ordered the package from the company. A parcel from Rebelfone arrived exactly three days prior to my departure. The well packed parcel enclosed a mobile phone with service, battery, rapid charger, travel adapters for foreign outlets, instruction booklet, and a SIM card for Australia. I was happy to see that almost everything required for hassle free communication from the country was there in this parcel.

Besides providing services for Australia, Rebelfone also provides Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, Europe, France, Greece, Hong Kong and Germany cell phone rental services and travel SIM cards. I personally suggest, all those travelling out of American to get the global cellular phone rental and SIM card services of Rebelfone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013