Pages

Rebelfone’s Germany SIM Card – My Best Mate During my Official Germany Trips

Friday, July 15, 2011

Global roaming SIM cards can really make your life easier, while traveling abroad. Besides allowing you the comfort and convenience of making a call as when you want, these global SIM cards come with international roaming that help you to save 80 percent of global roaming charges.

I work as a consultant with a leading MNC. Owing to my job, I am often required to go to Germany for work. Ever since, the international telecom companies have started providing global roaming SIM cards, I have been using Germany SIM card during my official trips. Until now, I was using the services of a company that was charging me very high for the outgoing calls. Though, I could get international roaming with their services, but the call charges were pretty high and there were minor problems of coverage as well. When I shared this concern with one of my associates, she told me about the services of Rebelfone and asked me to check out their website. After checking their outgoing call rates over their website, I realized that they were very economical compared to my current service provider.


Before my last Germany trip, I got for a Germany SIM card from Rebelfone. The Germany roaming SIM card came with free international roaming that allowed me to receive free incoming calls and text messages throughout the country. And the outgoing call rates were up to 40% less than my last service provider. The best part of this deal was I got seamless network coverage throughout the country. There was not a moment during my entire trip, when I was out of range. The complete month passed smoothly without any hassles. I could easily make call to my family back home without bothering about higher outgoing call charges. This was one my most convenient and comfortable official trip ever.

Now, I personally recommend Rebelfone’s global roaming SIM cards and other services to all the international travelers for trouble free and smooth journeys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013