Pages

Traveling with China SIM Cards

Monday, June 13, 2011

China SIM Card, Global Roaming SIM Those trading on international level often need to travel out of their country for business purposes. While traveling out of America, some of the most important things required by the traveler include International SIM Cards and unlocked GSM cell phone that can be frequently used abroad.

I am a garment importer, and I often travel to China for placing orders with Chinese traders. While moving out of America, one of the most common problems I used to face every time I visited the country initially was bringing down my mobile phone bills. I used to be very specific about each and every call I made and received from China as I was really bothered about my increased expenses. Few years back, one of my neighbors introduced me to the Global Roaming SIM Card services of Rebelfhone, one of the leading international telecom companies.



On checking out the website of the company I realized that they were offering China SIM Cards with cheap International Roaming. The China SIM Card offered by the company enabled the users to receive free messages. It came with very cheap airtime charges enabling the users to receive incoming calls for $0.30 only. With the aid of this China SIM Card, I could easily make calls to my business associates and family members back there in America at $0.55 only. I found the entire deal so fascinating that I immediately placed an order for myself. To my surprise Rebelfone was offering global cell phone rental services as well. As I knew that my home won’t work in China so I booked an unlocked global phone as well. The package arrived within a very short time and now I could easily leave for China without bothering about my connectivity requirements.

Ever since my neighbor has introduced me to the Global Roaming SIM Card services of the company, my life has been much easier. Now, every time I travel to China with my China SIM Card enabled with International Roaming, all I do is concentrate on my business rather than thinking about other less important things like elevated mobile phone bills

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013