Pages

Enjoy Care Free Vacations with Rebelfone’s International SIM Cards

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Going out of the country without a Global Roaming SIM Card is like moving out without your travel kit. A country specific SIM card is one of the most important things to obtain before leaving America. One such calling card that is enabled with global roaming can help you save 85% of the international roaming charges. Also, it is extremely easy and convenient to use your very own means of communication while roaming abroad.


I am an avid traveler and usually go out of the country for family vacations at least once in a year. Every time during my international vacations, I was using the World SIM Card services offered by one of the international cellular service providers. Though the services were fine, but they were pretty expensive and still I was bound to use them as I did not had any other option. Last year, one of my friends introduced me to the global services of Rebelfone that was offering very cheap services compared to services of the company I was using initially. I was so impresses by the reduced calling charges of the international SIM cards offered by Rebelfone that I instantly placed an order over their website. Besides providing Global SIM Cards, the company was also offering global unlocked mobile phones on rent.

The most enticing thing about availing the global services of Rebelfone was the fact that they were offering their services at very economical prices. By switching over to the Global Roaming SIM Card and other international services of the company, I could easily save a lot of money. As I was traveling to France, I purchase a France SIM card that came with free international roaming and enabled me to receive free incoming calls and text messages within the country. Even the call rates were pretty affordable. I could easily make calls back to USA and Canada for $0.59 only.

Aided with the international SIM card services of Rebelfone, I spent my entire vacations very conveniently. The products and services of the company not only enabled me to have a blast during my trip, but it also helped me to save lots of money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013