Pages

Enjoy your International Tours with Unlocked GSM Cell Phone on Rent and GSM SIM Card

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You must carry unlocked GSM cell phones while traveling out of America as you would not be able to use your phone in other countries. Different countries follow different set of frequencies for cellular network connection / coverage. This is why; your phone that is working perfectly fine in your own country might not work at all in a foreign country following different frequency networks. Traveling out of the country used to be troublesome in the past as people were facing numerous problems related to connectivity. But now times have completely changed. With the advent of the international telecom companies like Rebelfone one can get numerous options to fulfill all their global connectivity needs.


Most of the popular international telecom companies offer unlocked GSM cell phones on rent as well as GSM SIM card. Both these offers are superb for the globe trotters. To explain more about the benefits of these products let me share a real life instance with you guys. My name is Albert and I am very fond of touring different countries of the world. Almost every year I go on foreign tours during Christmas vacations to explore different parts of the world. Last year one of my friends introduced me to the services of Rebelfone, one of the leading international telecom companies in the US. This friend of mine is a globetrotter himself, he loves touring Asian countries. When he introduced I was really excited knowing about the services of rented unlocked GSM cell phone service of the company as I was totally aware of the fact that I would actually save a lot of money with this rented phone. I have traveled to 8 different countries till now and have bought 2 different mobile phones to be used during these tours. Both the phones are of no use now as they do not work in America. Elated about the economical deal offered by the company, I promptly signed for a deal to get myself an unlocked GSM cell phone on rent along with a GSM SIM card that was specific for the country I was traveling to.

During the entire trip I was able to use my phone wherever I went. There was not a single moment when I faced network problem or any other issue. I received unlimited calls and messages on my phone without bothering about the highly overvalues international roaming charges. International roaming was not applicable on my GSM SIM card at all. I got some free local minutes as well that I used up completely for making some important calls to my travel guide, hotel and other local people. The entire trip was a fun journey and I loved every bit of it.

Whenever you plan to travel out of America, do not forget to get a rented unlocked mobile phone with a GSM SIM card. Stop bothering about the extravagant international calling expenses and enjoy your tour to the maximum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013