Pages

Amazing Benefits of Australia SIM Card with a Rented Unlocked GSM Phone

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Traveling to Australia with an Australia SIM card is the most economical and convenient options of international mobile telephony services. You can easily use this country specific SIM card meant for use in Australia with any unlocked GSM handset or you can also use an Australia cell phone rental for the specific period. There are numerous benefits of using these services in an unknown country like Australia, especially if you are traveling for a limited period of time like a holiday or a business trip. I can easily vouch for the advantages of using these services.


Following is an instance explaining the same:

I was going to Australia with my wife and kids to visit my sister-in-law who is settled there with her husband and three kids. I had prepared for almost everything else except for my telecom requirements. I had intentionally missed on this factor, thinking that I would manage with my relatives’ phone and other such means. On my last day at work, one of my colleagues told me about the international travel SIM cards and also recommended a telecom company called Rebelfone that was providing excellent services for global tourists. I instantly checked out their website for the services and was pretty impressed with their offer. The company was not just offering an Australia SIM card with FREE roaming but they were also offering rented handsets just at $1 per day. I thought that rather than using my sister-in-laws home phone, it would be much more convenient to use this offer. Sitting in my office, I ordered for a country specific travel SIM card and a rented unlocked phone.

Within the next two working days, I received my parcel. I was pretty amazed to notice the rented instrument as it was much better that what I had assumed. The package contained all the necessary things like a phone with service, battery, rapid charger, travel adapters for foreign outlets and instruction booklet. This is exactly what I needed. It was as if I had bought a new handset with no signs of usage or handling damages. It had all possible features required for a hassle free trip. Even my wife was very happy with my decision to take an Australia cell phone rental service for temporary usage. My kids were very excited about the parcel, as they thought that I had purchased a new phone. But the best of the parcel was yet to be discovered.

After we reached Australia, I started using my rented instrument with the Travel SIM Card. The phone was working pretty fine as if I was using my home phone. There was no network problem and I could easily use my phone where ever I went. I could receive unlimited FREE incoming calls and text messages as zero roaming charges were applicable on the number. Even the call charges were very cheap. During my entire trip I had only used my Australia SIM card for making calls realizing the fact that my phone bills would not be very high.

It was a memorable journey and I had great time with my family and my Australia cell phone rental service.

1 comments:

Post a Comment

 
RebelFone.Com © 2013